Design the official CCIW Outdoor Ministries Camp 2019 Camp T-shirt! Use your creativity and show off “Peace Works – Empowering the Next Generation of Peacemakers”.
- Scholarship to attend one camp of your choice. That’s right, you get to go to camp for FREE!
- Three scholarships will be awarded
- 1st Place – 100% Camp Registration
- 2nd Place – 75% Camp Registration
- 3rd Place – 50% Camp Registration
- Bragging rights. The first place design gets placed on the camp T-shirt!
- Contest opens NOW through May 1, 2019.
- Voting begins May 3rd and ends May 10.
- Any camper who plans to attend summer camp can enter the contest. This contest is for students currently in 2nd Grade through 12th Grade
- Individual entries will be accepted.
- All designs must be emailed to [email protected] using subject heading “2019 SUMMER CAMP T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST.”
- Submitted entries must include the following:
- The Design (Read “The Guidelines”)
- Name of camper involved in design
- Name of CHURCH, CITY and STATE
- Design must be inspired by the theme “Peace Works: Empowering the Next Generations of Peacemakers”
- Design must completely fill an 8.5 x 11 letter-size paper.
- Design may be hand-drawn or computer-generated.*
- Maximum of 4 colors may be used.
- Acceptable File Formats: PDF, JPG, PNG.
- Hand-drawn Artwork:
Art must fill the entire 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
Acceptable mediums are markers, ink, or acrylics.
GIF, Word, PowerPoint, or other web ready, low-resolution art will NOT be accepted.
- All submissions must represent the CCIW Summer Camping program and not specific campsites.
- Artwork is subject to modification due to potential printing and restrictions of file formats.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
- All expenses incurred with the design of the artwork are the responsibility of the contestant(s).
- – Artwork or content deemed inappropriate by the CCIW Summer Camp Program Director for purpose of contest (offensive in nature or irrelevant to theme) will not be considered for final judging.
- All submissions become property of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Illinois and Wisconsin. Please initial your artwork somewhere on the design for recognition.
- Artwork must be original. Camper(s) take all legal responsibility for trademark infringement or unauthorized use of copy write protected or trademarked images.
- Entries submitted after May 1, 2019 will not be considered.