The upcoming edition, “Through the Looking Glass: Seeing the World Through the Eyes of Faith,” is inspired by Alice’s journey through the upside-down world of Wonderland and focuses on how our faith can guide us in navigating the complexities of our world. It wrestles with our calling to live as representatives of Christ in a world that often demands we live differently and will address questions like:
- Who is our neighbor? How do we advocate for them?
- How do we live a grace-filled life?
- Should we find joy in rest?
- How are we called to combat materialism and consumerism?
- How do we own our narratives and honor the power of our stories?