Design the official CCIW Outdoor Ministries Camp 2022 Camp T-shirt! Use your creativity and show off your best design inspired by Camp Walter Scott! Selected design will be used for a Camp Walter Scott t-shirt and the designer will receive a scholarship to attend one of our youth camps in 2022!
- Submissions will be accepted from now until Friday May 20, 2022.
- Voting begins on May 21 and ends May 25, 2022.
- All designs must be emailed to [email protected] using the subject line “2022 Camp T-Shirt Design Contest”
- This contest is for CCIW youth in 2nd Grade through 12th Grade.
- Individual entries will be accepted.
- Submitted entries must include the following:
- Your Design (Read “The Guidelines”)
- Name of camper involved in design
- Name of CHURCH, CITY and STATE
- Design must be original and inspired by Camp Walter Scott
- It must fit within a letter-size (8.5”x11”) paper
- Maximum of 4 colors may be used
- Design may be hand-drawn or computer-generated
- Acceptable File Formats: PDF, JPG, PNG
- GIF, MS Word, PowerPoint, or other web ready, low-resolution art will NOT be accepted
- For Hand-drawn Artwork:
- Art must fill the entire 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
- Acceptable mediums are markers, ink, or acrylics.
- Please sign or initial your artwork somewhere on the design for recognition
- All submissions must represent CCIW Camp Walter Scott and not specific campsites.
- Artwork is subject to modification due to potential printing and restrictions of file formats.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
- All expenses incurred with the design of the artwork are the responsibility of the contestant(s).
- Artwork or content deemed inappropriate by CCIW and/or Camp Walter Staff leaders for purpose of contest (offensive in nature, irrelevant to theme, or trademarked or copywritten materials, for instance) will not be considered for final judging.
- All submissions become property of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Artwork must be original. Designers/creators take all legal responsibility for trademark infringement or unauthorized use of copy write protected or trademarked images.
- Entries submitted after May 20, 2022 will not be considered