Top ten reasons to fill out a Yearbook report
You’ve probably seen all kinds of lists closing out this past year. Well, ‘tis the season for compiling your congregation’s Yearbook report.
Here are our top 10 reasons for completing the report.
- You want to see what people are raving about with this ALEX thing.
- You want to make sure folks can find your congregation when they are new to the area.
- You want to be able to compare your congregation’s annual giving and attendance history over time.
- You want your congregation to maintain its ability to accept tax-deductible donations via non-profit 501(c)(3) status filed on your behalf by the denomination.
- You want to recognize the vibrant volunteer ministries that serve your neighbors near and far.
- You want to get connected with some of the ministries that can help your congregation and point the way to new avenues of partnership.
- You have been entering your weekly attendance all year and you want to press that button to make it all average automatically.
- You want to share the exciting ministry your congregation is doing in your community.
- You want to help the whole church identify things that matter and work together on them, showing our commitment to covenantal relationships.
- You’re committed to helping the whole church see itself in all its generosity, diversity, and activity.
For instructions and a worksheet to guide your reporting go to https://disciples.org/alex/
One or more of these will be recorded and posted for those who cannot attend any of these live sessions.
|Monday||Jan. 17||7 pm ET/ 4 pm PT|
|Wednesday||Jan. 19||6 pm ET/ 3 pm PT|
|Tuesday||Jan. 25||3 pm ET/ noon PT|
|Thursday||Jan. 27||1 pm ET/ 10 am PT|
|Thursday||Feb. 3||2 pm ET/ 11 am PT|
|Monday||Feb. 7||8 pm ET/ 5 pm PT|