The deadline to register for all youth camps this summer is June 1, 2021! Don’t miss out on summer fun, Christian education, and youth fellowship in a safe environment. As a reminder, we’ve taken several steps and measure to ensure the safest camping experience for all guests. A few highlights of our new procedures, include:
- Stringent cleaning procedures before and after each camp as well as during camp days.
- Staff and volunteers will be either fully vaccinated or will provide proof of a recent negative COVID test
- Campers will be required to furnish proof of a negative COVID test within the past 72 hours of arriving to camp. Options for same day testing in Effingham are available so campers can receive their test just before checking in for camp. If you foresee difficulties with obtaining a rapid results test prior to camp, please let us know – Pastor Eli ([email protected]) or Laura ([email protected])
- Careful in-camp schedules to ensure proper social distancing during activities and programs.
- Visit cciwdisciples.org/camp-program to view the full COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We are excited to welcome everyone back at Camp Walter Scott and we look forward to seeing you there!