RCC Committees (Members of Council serve on one, plus some additional members):
- Communication/ Marketing and Development: Promoting the Annual Fund, Development funds for the Region and Promoting our regional stories.
- Personnel: Provide oversight for Personnel issues of the Region.
Report to RCC:
- Committee on Ministry: Care for candidates of Ministry; Oversight of Standards for Ministry
- Committee on Ministerial Ethics and Response Teams: Respond to allegations of misconduct.
- New Church/Ministry Oversight and encouragement of new congregations.
- Nominating Committee: Seeks out qualified persons to serve as leaders in our Region.
Ministry Leadership Team: (Made up of Leaders of Ministries in the region)
- Disciple Women’s Cabinet: Women’s ministries, including Spring Event, SIWR, and leader development.
- SLAM: Service, Learning, Advocacy & Mission—planning annual mission opportunities.
- CWS Facility Committee: Oversight of Camp Walter Scott
- Outdoor Ministries: Camp Program
- Pro-Reconciliation/Anti-Racism Committee: Oversight of our goal to become PRAR Region; Includes promotion of Reconciliation Offering and Distribution of grants.
- PR/AR Team: Larger growing community of trained folks , promoting the vision of responding to God’s call to be a fully transformed , anti-racist multi-cultural church that we claims as members of the Body of Christ, an anti-racist identity that empowers, heals, and makes whole.
- LGBTIQ + Alliance Fellowship group
- Regional Assembly: Plans for the biennial Regional Assembly CCIW
- Transformation Ministries: New Day
- Youth: Oversight of Regional Youth events and Youth Leader development.
- Regional Youth Council
- Young Adult Ministry
- Children’s Ministry
- Regional Elders
- Chaplains Support Group