St. Louis-based progressive Christian publisher seeks Associate Publisher and Director of Operations with primary oversight of:
- general management and administration,
- fiscal and personnel management,
- buying/vendor relations,
- operating and business systems development, integration and maintenance, and
- acquisition review and strategy.
The successful applicant will have:
- Superb organizational skills, including systems and process management, for 30+ simultaneous projects;
- Strong fiscal management experience;
- Experience in conventional print, on-demand and web-based production and operations management; experience in the book publishing industry preferred but not required;
- Creative, implementable strategies for managing an evolving publishing house;
- Open, team-based management style supported by a clear focus on results;Ability to travel occasionally (less than 10% of time);
- Cover letter in the body of the email;
- Resume attached as a Microsoft Word or PDF document;
Position will be filled when the best candidate is identified.