Below is the list of Drop Off Points for disaster materials, buckets and kits for the Region and Conference. UCC churches, except for Prairie, are asked to bring to Association meetings on October 21st. with the list is information on assembling the kits.
Also attached is the information flyer and registration form for individuals interested in the Little Rock Disaster Center Mission Trip – November 4 – 11. Registrations should be received b y October 20th.
Questions? Contact Rev. Dave Kniker at 309-853-7814 or [email protected] Thank you.
DROP OFF POINTS FOR CHURCH WORLD SERVICE BUCKETS, HEALTH & SCHOOL KITS
If your church or group wishes to assemble CWS Kits find information sheets at www.cwsglobal.org – click on “Take Action”, then “CWS Kits”, then “Assemble Kits”
The information sheets indicate items for the cleanup bucket and each kit.
Please assemble kits with exactly the items described on the lists – instead of assembling kits you can also purchase kit items to send – kits are assembled in Little Rock by volunteers. Please drop off your kits/buckets or items purchased at the locations indicated below at Association meetings on October 21st or by October 27th.
A mission trip to Little Rock to assemble kits/buckets and prepare for immediate shipment to places of need will be November 4 – 11 – information is also attached.
DROP OFF POINTS – phone # & office hours provided if contact is needed to assure that someone will be at the drop off point.
- Park Forest – Faith United Protestant Church, 10 Hemlock St. Linda Lulewicz
- 708-747-1330 Office Hours: M – Th – 9 a – 3 p
- Bensenville – Faith Community U.C.C., 192 South Center St. Rev. Catherine Balk
- 630-766-1141 Office Hours: M-Th – 8a – 2p, F – 8a -Noon
- Sterling – First Congregational U.C.C., 311 Second Avenue Rev. Jeff Coester
- 815-625-5112 Office Hours: M – F – 9a – 2p
- Bloomington – St. Luke Union Church, 2101 East Washington, St., Rev. Andrew Gifford
- 309-663-7437 Office Hours: M – Th – 9a-4p Drop off on or before Oct 21
- Litchfield – Union Avenue Christian Church, 422 E. Union (Rt. 16) Church Secretary
- 217-324-2327 Office Hours: M-W – 9a – 3p, F – 9a – Noon
Also consider the 2017 Mission trip!
2017 A MISSION TRIP: CHURCH WORLD SERVICE DISASTER CENTER & HEIFER INTERNATIONAL IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS