Sponsor Information & Orientation
- The CCIW Regional Youth Council and Committee are so excited to have the youth of our Region prepare for our upcoming Summit Youth Event. For your preparation, here’s some pre-Summit information for your Congregational Sponsor or Chaperone. Please continue to check our CCIW website, email, and our weekly E-News. The Summit Registration forms are available online (https://cciwdisciples.org/2017/03/summit-2017/)
The Summit Registration Deadline is October 21, 2017
(PLEASE BE ADVISED-THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS FOR LATE REGISTRATIONS)
Early registration is $170 by August 5th. The Cost of Summit after August 5, 2017 is $180 per person, and this includes all Sponsors. This includes (Registration, Meals, Housing and Program)
- You must have enough Sponsors coming from your congregation to support both boys and girls. (So you need both male and female sponsors.) The CCIW Region IS NOT responsible for finding sponsors for your youth.
- THIS IS A CHI-RHO and CYF YOUTH EVENT!!! This is for youth who are in grades 6-12th YOUNGER YOUTH WILL NOT BE ADMITTED AT SUMMIT!!!!! (Registrations will be returned to the congregation)
- Registration will begin at 7pm in the Clark Room (Outside the Auditorium at Lake Williamson.) The doors will NOT open before 7pm.
- Upon registering, the Sponsors will pick up their groups packets, and rooming assignments and hand them out to their youth outside of the Clark Room.
- All Sponsors are RESPONSIBLE for your own youth.
- All Sponsors are expected to attend ALL activities, worship services, interest groups and small groups.
- Please have dinner before arriving at Lake Williamson Christian Conference Center. (There will be a late night snack of pizza and drinks.)
- CCIW Region and The Lake Williamson Christian Conference Center have zero tolerance for Alcoholic Beverages, Smoking, and Drugs. Use of these substances during Summit are prohibited and youth will be immediately sent home if found with any of these substances.
- Please bring Snacks to fill our hospitality room. We are recommending that you inform the Regional Office of what you will be bringing. So, that we can check it off our list of snacks. Please bring a 30 counted pre-packaged- or canned snack items.
* Gluten Free Snacks
* Bottled Water
* Variety Package of Potato Chips
* Cheese Crackers
* Drink Boxes
* Soda, Oranges
* Raisins/Dried Fruits
* Trail Mix
* Rice Krispy Treats
* Candy, Chocolate, Suckers
- There will be a time of Mission at Summit. We will be collecting and making school kits for Church World Services. Please take a look at the list below, and bring enough of these items to make 30 kits per church, if possible.
To assemble a Hygiene Kits you will need:
- One hand towel measuring approximately 16″ x 27″ (no fingertip or bath towels)
- One washcloth
- One wide-tooth comb
- One nail clipper
- One bar of soap (bath size in wrapper)
- One toothbrush (in original packaging)
- Six standard size Band-Aids®