- Moderator: Kelly Ingersoll (C, Ordained, Pastor at First Christian, Macomb)
- Moderator Elect: Marla McElroy (AA , Laity, First Christian, Bloomington)
- Past Moderator: Cheryl Jackson (AA, Commissioned, United Christian Church Country Club Hills, Olympia Fields)
- Treasurer: Sarah Todd (C, Laity, Centennial, Bloomington)
- Secretary: Kip Haydn (C, Ordained, Centennial, Bloomington)
- Long Range Vision and Planning Chair: Bill Crowl (C, Retired-Ordained, Arlington Heights)
- Regional Assembly Chair: Mason Fitch (C, Laity, FCC Peoria)
- At Large 2018: John Bender (C, Laity, Union Avenue Litchfield) filling an unexpired term
- At Large 2022: Mitchell Butler (AA, lay, Park Manor)
- At Large 2022: John Sowers (C, Ordained, Rushville First)
Rev. Kelly Ingersoll has been an ordained minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) since 1993. He has served pastorates in Oklahoma, Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri prior to arriving at First Christian Church in Macomb, Illinois in August of 2012. He has also served as a keynoter and worship leader at many denominational youth events throughout the country, including our own Summit. Kelly has been married to Anne almost 20 years. They are the proud parents of dogs Moose and Mollie. Born and raised in the state of Oklahoma, he is fan of the OU Sooners. Kelly graduated Phillips University in 1989 and Christian Theological Seminary in 1993.
Marla McElroy is a member of First Christian Church in Bloomington, Illinois, where she serves as an Elder and participates in the choir. A fourth generation Disciple, she most recently served the Region as Treasurer, and previously was the Finance Committee Chair. Prior to relocating to Bloomington, she served as a member of the General Board and the Administrative Committee of the General Board. Marla is an IT Manager, as well as a Certified Personal Trainer and owner of Marz Fitness. Marla earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Truman State University, and an MBA from the University of Kansas. In her spare time, Marla enjoys watching sports and traveling.
Reverend Cheryl P. Jackson is currently Transitional Senior Pastor at United Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Country Club Hills. Previously, Rev. Jackson was Minister-at-Large at Jackson Blvd. Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Chicago and a member of the Storytelling Ministry at Park Manor Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) of Chicago. Rev. Jackson is currently responsible for all aspects of pastoral/spiritual support for United Christian’s congregation. Prior to serving United Christian, Rev. Jackson was a full-time college professor and Health Information coordinator at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
Rev. Jackson is currently pursuing her Master of Divinity at the University of Chicago. She received her Master of Arts from Governors State University, her paralegal from Roosevelt University, her Bachelor of Science from Louisiana Tech University and her Registered Health Information Administrator’s (RHIA) certification from the American Health Information Management Association and her Professional Transition Specialist (PTS) from the Interim Ministry Network. She is a commissioned minister in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
Sarah Todd is a Senior Development Engineer at Caterpillar, Inc in Peoria, IL. She received a Bachelor’s degree from Bradley University in 2000 and an MBA from Bellevue University in 2012. At work, Sarah serves as the facility coordinator for the annual United Way campaign.