Choir Director – Job Description – From August 2016 – May 2017
This position will play a vital role in our music program to enhance the overall worship experience.
Course work in Music Education or equivalent church experience.
- Musically talented.
- Comfortable with both traditional and contemporary Christian music.
- Spirit driven.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Willing to assist with special worship services.
- Select Choir anthems appropriate for Preaching and Liturgical calendar.
- Teach anthems and run Choir rehearsals (2-4X monthly).
- Direct the Choir during worship (2X monthly).
- Work comfortably with Worship Chair, Music Staff, and volunteers.
- Reports to the Senior Minister.
- Subject to the provisions of the Personnel Policy Handbook.
$50-$75(depending on experience) per unit. A unit is defined as one rehearsal or one performance.
To Apply: please email your resume to [email protected] by July 16th.
Source: Glen Oak Choir Director Req