Living an Undivided Life
Finding wholeness in your life and work
A Circle of Trust® retreat for clergy,
congregational leaders and spiritual seekers
Sunday 5:00 p.m, October 4 – Tuesday noon, October 6, 2015
Pilgrim Center on Green Lake, Wisconsin
Early Bird discount
$390 Shared room, $425 Private room
($100 deposit will reserve your place)
Fee includes lodging, meals, snacks.
After August 15, add $25 to rates.
“We must learn to measure our efforts not by short-term effectiveness but by long-term faithfulness to the vision we care about.” – Parker J. Palmer
As deeply involved leaders and participants in our spiritual communities, how can we find and sustain wholeness in our life and work?
Living an Undivided Life is a three-day Circle of Trust retreat based on the work of author and educator Parker J. Palmer and the Center for Courage & Renewal. In a confidential, safe space for shared exploration, we will:
• Explore the personal and spiritual touchstones that give us meaning and purpose.
• Discover ways to reconnect our inner life with our work and relationships.
• Develop personal practices that revitalize heart, mind and spirit.
The retreat will include opportunities to share personal stories and experiences, poetry and other
readings, periods of silence, and time for journaling and individual reflection.
The facilitators for the retreat are:
- Albert Bellg, Ph.D., psychologist, meditation
leader at First Congregational in Appleton
- Barbara Hummel, organizational consultant,
active church member and retreat facilitator
- Rev. Winton Boyd, senior pastor at Orchard
Ridge UCC church in Madison
You can register or find out more at lifepathgroup.org. If you have questions, please contact Albert
Bellg at 920-996-0887 or email [email protected]