Outdoor Ministry Summit – Open to Everyone
February 6 and 7, 2015
Camp Walter Scott
15290 E 300th Avenue
Dieterich, IL 62424
A first step in the nurture and support of outdoor ministry
in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Illinois and Wisconsin.
Leadership and Discussion Starters for the Summit
- The Summit is sponsored by the Outdoor Ministry Committee of the Regional church.
- The Rev. Terry Foland will be our facilitator for the event.
- This will be an opportunity for positive inquiry about the future of outdoor ministry in our Region.
- What will help us grow outdoor ministry in our Region?
- What are the outcomes we are looking for from outdoor ministry event/activities? (From the perspectives of young people, adults and the Regional church)
- What is the cutting edge in outdoor ministry today?
Information You Need to Know
- Come for the whole event or just for a day.
- We will begin at 5 pm Friday in the dining hall. We will end the event Saturday at 3 pm.
- Overnight lodging is limited and is on a first come first served basis. (Based on attendance housing may have to be dormitory style. Plan to bring your own linens.)
- There will be no cost to participants for meals or lodging, but a freewill offering will be received to defray costs.
- Pass the word along to people you think might be interested.
- Please contact Laura Williams, Camp Host, for lodging and meals.
Telephone: (217) 739-2332, email – [email protected] – deadline for reservations is Monday, February 2.