Design the official CCIW Outdoor Ministries Camp 2015 Camp T-shirt! Use your creativity and show off “Power Up – Living In the Spirit”. Daily themes include: Power up with the promise of peace, …and celebrate the spirit, …to imitate Christ, …with the fruit of the spirit, …as one community. We all know how to power up our devices. At camp this year you will learn to Power Up with the Holy Spirit and communicate with God. Communication is everywhere today from Twitter to Instagram to Pinterest and more. With all this constant communication a week communicating with God and a different type of Powering Up could make a big impact in your life.
- Scholarship to attend one camp of your choice. That’s right, you get to go to camp for FREE!
- Three scholarships will be awarded
- 1st Place – 100% Camp Registration
- 2nd Place – 75% Camp Registration
- 3rd Place – 50% Camp Registration
- Bragging rights. The first place design gets placed on the camp T-shirt!
- Contest opens NOW through April 1, 2015.
- Any camper who plans to attend summer camp can enter the contest. This contest is for students currently in 2nd Grade through 12th Grade
- Individual entries will be accepted.
- All designs must be emailed to Gwen Peebles [email protected] using subject heading “2015 SUMMER CAMP T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST.”
- Submitted entries must include the following:
- The Design (Read “The Guidelines”)
- Name of camper involved in design
- Name of CHURCH, CITY and STATE
- Design must be inspired by the theme “Power Up – Living In the Spirit”
- Design must completely fill an 8.5 x 11 letter-size paper.
- Design may be hand-drawn or computer-generated.*
- Maximum of 4 colors may be used.
- Acceptable File Formats:
Save files as PDF Files – Publisher (saved as high resolution PDF) or a JPEG
- Hand-drawn Artwork:
Art must fill the entire 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper.
Acceptable mediums are markers, ink, or acrylics.
Must be converted to a JPEG.
GIF, PNG, Word, PowerPoint, or other web ready, low-resolution art will NOT be accepted.
- All submissions must represent the CCIW Summer Camping program and not specific campsites.
- Designs will be judged based on creativity, originality and relevancy to theme.
- Artwork is subject to modification due to potential printing and restrictions of file formats.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries submitted.
- All expenses incurred with the design of the artwork are the responsibility of the contestant(s).
- – Artwork or content deemed inappropriate by the CCIW Summer Camp Program Director for purpose of contest (offensive in nature or irrelevant to theme) will not be considered for final judging.
- All submissions become property of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Illinois and Wisconsin. Please initial your artwork somewhere on the design for recognition.
- Artwork must be original. Camper(s) take all legal responsibility for trademark infringement or unauthorized use of copy write protected or trademarked images.
- Entries submitted after April 1, 2015 will not be considered.
- All decisions by judges are final.
- Questions? E-mail us: Gwen Peebles ( [email protected])