General Refund Policy
- Refund policy for Regional events (non-camp related) – A $10 processing fee will be deducted from the total amount paid if the refund is requested 3 weeks prior to an event. If a refund is requested 2 weeks prior to an event, 50% of the total fees paid will be refunded. No refunds within 1 week of the event.”
Camp Refund Policy
Refunds will be will be at the approval of the regional staff based on the following scenarios:
- A Full Refund (minus the processing/program fee and late fee) will be refunded if cancellation is made within two weeks prior to the event.
- A refund will be forfeited if a cancellation is made within the two weeks proceeding camp.
- **A partial refund will be made if extreme circumstances (e.g. accidents, illness, family death) make it necessary for the camper/conferee to leave after the event has begun. It is necessary for the director to keep the portion of the registration fee designated to cover program costs. The remaining amount will be pro-rated according to the number of days the participant must miss.
Release for Youth
- A release must be signed for any youth attended an event sponsored by the Christian Church of Illinois and Wisconsin.
- Please make sure you have read the CCIW Disciples Permission and Release Form before signing any youth up for an event or camp.
- If registering for an event online then you will be prompted to sign a digital release.