Geography of Grace event in Illiopolis
You’re Invited to the Geography of Grace Event
Saturday, February 24th, Illiopolis
Event runs from 10 am to 4 pm at
Illiopolis Christian Church, 307 Anne St (Corner of 3rd and Anne)
Illiopolis, Illinois 62539
What to expect:
- a time of spiritual practice
- an understanding of methods to be in this world in a way that honors self and others.
- an appreciation of others in their uniqueness, while embracing your own true self
What to experience:
- an overview of Parker Palmer’s work, Hidden Wholeness
- learning about the Touchstones which guide and undergird the practice of Circles of Trust, which is an opportunity to be fully present with other folks in such a way that we listen deeply to our own inner voice, and give space for others to find and listen to theirs.
- the gift of learning to ask open, honest questions to help others dig deeper within themselves, while also having the opportunity to receive open, honest questions yourself to help you dig deeper.
- time to let go of worries, demands, and responsibilities for a few hours!
What to leave with:
- a renewed sense of self and spirit
- perhaps some deeper understanding of ideas you have been weighing.
- new friends
- Information on how you can be part of a Circles of Trust group using the Geography of Grace curriculum.
Registration deadline is Monday, February 19
Out of stock